Crafty Things



Photobucket

A couple of sales this week lit a spark under me and got me in the mood to craft!  All it takes is a little encouragement. :-)

A friend ordered an apron and wanted it reversible.  She chose a heavy fabric in greens and though this is thicker than most of the aprons I make, I actually really liked the heavy-duty feel of it.

Side #1.
IMG_9282_zps08301a50

Side #2.
IMG_9288_zps4f00b889

I also made some cards for my Etsy shop.  Some in blue and brown.
IMG_9309_zps03953989

Also some Valentine cards.  Here are a couple samples and you can find the rest in my Etsy shop on my sidebar.
IMG_9330_zps30c71c28

Untitled

I have a couple of events coming up that I need to make gifts for, as well as table decorations for a fundraiser dinner we are having.

Busy, busy, busy! :-)

Comments

  1. Lovely apron with equally lovely model!
    I'm looking forward to receiving my cards. They are so much nicer than shop bought cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live