Secrets

 photo 8729cfb8-2a08-4801-9942-cebabbfc37ce_zps4c3897ea.jpg

Tee hee hee!!!!  I love secrets and surprises.  My husband doesn't get that at all but it's the way I'm wired.  I love to go out of my way to make something special and surprise someone too.

Dan turns 50 this June.  We also celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary the same month.  So many special days coming up!  He is pretty technologically challenged, and never here on my blog or on facebook so I can plan and share bits and pieces and never worry about him finding out. I have some doozies planned for that man that I love!

The best day of my life was the day that the Lord brought us together.  He makes me laugh all the time.  There are so many wonderful qualities about him, but because he is so easy going and doesn't promote himself, I fear that those qualities often go ignored and unnoticed by many.

So this year is going to be ALL about letting him know how much I and others appreciate him.

I can hardly wait til June! ;-)

Comments

  1. That is VERY sweet...the understated ones still are very appreciated, I am sure.
    Sounds like some fun ahead...let us know how it all goes! I love the pic of you two in the side bar.
    x Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan is a very special guy and a wonderful husband and father. He deserves the special surprises that you have planned for him.

    I am happy and blessed to have him for a son-in-law and that he is the man that the Lord sent your way those many years ago.

    I don't often comment on Dan but it is not that I don't appreciate him because I do but I now realize that I should tell him how much we love and appreciate him.

    I hope he is really surprised and blessed by you, his wife, who has stated many times and in many ways how much he means to you and how you have been blessed to have him as your husband.

    We as your parents are truly blessed as well!

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live