Multitude Monday

There are so many things to be thankful for and yet, I often look at the negative.  So I'm continuing to plug away at deliberately looking for those ways that God blesses me.  

#1481-1495

A bit of Spring.

♥ Encouragement from the women in our church.

♥ Watching father and son together.

♥ A gift from my mother.

♥ Cleaning the church with a friend.  Many hands make light work!

♥ Hearts swelling with pride.

♥ A new hair cut.

♥ Seeing my words in print.

♥  The feeling of satisfaction that comes from finishing a project.

♥ A fun night out with my husband.

♥ Being able to visit someone for what may be the last time, and praying with her.

♥ The contented clucking sound they make when being fed.


♥ The days are getting longer.

♥ A friend who gave up two Saturday mornings to help Dan fix the car.

and finally...

♥ Waking up to another new day.




Comments

  1. A great list, Terri.

    Have a blessed week.
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely list! time with your man- what a gift! blessings from Uganda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blessings Terri! Did you make that cute tea cozy? :)

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nadine. Yes, I did. It's in my Etsy shop on the sidebar along with other tea cozies I made.

      Delete
  4. A wonderful list of things to be thankful for. Love the spring flowers and tea cozy. It is good to Praise the Lord for He is so Good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live