Multitude Monday

Are you blessed?  Do you spend most of your day feeling blue about your life?  Or do you look around and see the small ways God is active in your day?  


I confess that there are times when I spend a large chunk of my day feeling discouraged about the things that are going wrong.  I forget to actually see the blessings.  I don't think to look and see the things that are going right!


I have been blessed.  I see God's hand on my life.  I know that He is performing little miracles each day.  Multitude Monday is my attempt at naming those things and staying present in the moment.  I want to have an attitude of gratitude.  I don't want to grow old by developing a grumbling and complaining spirit.

I want to age gracefully, by being full of grace and thanksgiving.




This week I'm thankful for blessings #1511-1520 ~   

♫ Nathan, chattering happily about his job which gives me peace.

♫ Three separate people who showed a kindness to my daughter.

♫ Learning new things about book publishing.  I love to learn!

♫ Corned beef & cabbage.

♫ A husband who encourages and challenges me, as I encourage and challenge him.

♫ Affirmation.

♫ Sunlight pooling through windows.

♫ Sighting the first robins.

♫ A friend out of pain after a three year battle with cancer, and in the presence of the Lord.
 
and finally...

♫ The anticipation of Spring.


Comments

  1. Lovely pics, lovely observations of gratitude...I too am learning to see how God keeps faithfully answering our needs.Everything is supported,but not always in the ways WE think it should be...then sometimes we ask ~ and it is just simply fulfilled.Those are the times I need to be aware and mindful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! It's been a hard week but I'm trying my best to thank my way through it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.