Crafty Things and a Book Review

 Photobucket

Things have settled down a bit and I was able to get a good deal of crafting done this past week.  I'm trying to build up my inventory so I'm prepared for the next few events I'll be at both next weekend and the first Saturday in May.

I put together about 40 tissue holders.  They are so cute and have been a great way to use up my scraps.


I also realized that I hadn't made an apron in a very long time, so I put this together last night.  I love the colors!


I also made a tea cozy but still need to add the ribbons before I post that.  I have cut out another 20 tea totes to sew up too.

It's been a very productive week!

In other news, Tina Coveney has written a book review of Words of Encouragement for a Discouraged World on her blog, A Quiet Home.   You can read it by clicking on the link here or the link to her blog on my sidebar.  When I started blogging in 2008, I believe Tina was one of the first people to read and comment on my blog so I feel like I've known her for a long time!  She has such a quiet and gentle spirit and I love reading her uplifting posts.

Thank you, Tina!

Comments

  1. Aww, thanks Terri! Yes, it feels like we've known each other forever! :)

    Fab crafting...you always seem to make things SO fast!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. I probably make them fast because they are not super complicated. :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, Terri ~ you HAVE been busy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina's blog post brought me here. I've added you to my subscription list! :D Very pretty apron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thank you for the nice comment about the apron. I'm glad you stopped by. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live