Multitude Monday


♦ A 9 hour car ride, round trip, joined by a friend.
310 women, lifting their voice in praise.
♦ Chatting with friends I haven't seen since last year.
♦ Meeting new friends.
♦ Praying with someone over a concern.
♦ Hearing powerful speakers. 
♦ Laughing.
♦ Crying.
♦ Pouring out my heart to God.

This described my weekend, as I went to our district's annual Spring Refresh Woman's Conference.  I so needed the time away and even though I'm exhausted, it was a wonderful weekend.  It was truly a time of spiritual refreshment and made me all the more thankful for the many ways I am blessed.


This week I continue to count blessings #1572-1580.   

♥  Stephen getting an A on a very difficult paper and with a tough professor.

♥  The enjoyment of sewing.

Birds outside my window.


♥ A night out with my husband. 

♥ The look and feel of new fabric.

♥ A great conversation with a store owner about my new book.

♥ My son's picture in the local magazine.


♥ A new family in church.

and finally....

♥ A weekend away, getting refreshed!

Comments

  1. So glad you had such a time of refreshment and renewal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good weekend - you deserve it. Very very well done on your book too!
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Ann's. Congratulations to your son! What a lovely blog with a refreshing, beautiful header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, your Spring Women's conference sounds wonderful...I have never been on a large Chritian event like that, but would so love to do so. Perhaps one day :)
    WELL DONE to Steven and Nathan, good on them!
    Welcome back to YOU,
    xx A

    ReplyDelete
  5. you must be proud of your boy! popping over from Ann's to enjoy your list this monday ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your list is beautiful! What an accomplishment for your son! Have a blessed week.
    Only because of Jesus,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful list, today! What an accomplishment for your son! Have a blessed week.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great week, and thanks to your son for his service!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.