My Head is Spinning



It feels like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one!  Last night I approved my book proof and according to the company publishing it, it would take 5-7 days to show up on Amazon.  I happened to check over there this morning and the book is ready for purchase.

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told Dan last night that I might be too excited to sleep, and I'm glad I didn't know this bit of information or I definitely would not have gotten to sleep.

So I am now a published author.  This is something I've dreamed about my whole life.  God is just so good to allow this!

Over the next few weeks, different people will be writing reviews and doing interviews and allowing me to be a guest blogger.  So stay tuned for more on that.

In the meantime, my friend Jody Gates, a fellow pastor's wife in our district wrote a book review on her blog today.  So pop on over to her blog, Jody Lynne

Another wonderful lady, Pam Halter, who is a published author and editor also did an interview with me today.  You can read that at her blog, Where Are the Blessings.

Then I hope you will consider going to Amazon (click on the link or the picture above to go right to the book page) and purchasing, Words of Encouragement for a Discouraged World.  After you have read it, please write a review on Amazon.  I know this will help other people who may purchase it. 

Thank you for all your support, encouragement and prayers as I've shared about this book.  You all are the best!

My head is spinning!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! May this journey be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jody, and thank you for the review! Loved it!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I am thrilled with you and I am sure your book will BLESS many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate that encouragement. :-)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Terri! I am so proud of you and I pray that your book will be an encouragement to hundreds of women in today's discouraging world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO! God is good!

    Love you!
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, I read both of the blogs you mentioned.....a great review and a wonderful interview.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both so graciously helped me out with this!

      Delete
  7. Your book is going to bless so many people! Well done Terri! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations...what a blessing!

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terri, WELL DONE!,That is such an achievement, though not at all surprising as I already found what you write to be always eloquent, original and encouraging.
    God bless you in your new role as book author...now for 'the Series' !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! I have to say that your comment about the series made me laugh. Mostly because I honestly need to get my house straight before I start working on the next one! lol Thanks for the encouragment.

      Delete
  10. The warm fireplaceApril 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM

    Well done terri, what a blessing this book will be to people.
    God bless sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live