Spring Cleaning


I've been working like a crazy woman on book edits the past week, as well as updating my website.  I have been writing answers to interview questions and author notes.  The book file has been submitted and I'm waiting to hear back sometime today so I can approve the proof.  Then the book will go to publication.

Now I can turn my attention to something that really needs some tender-loving care - my house!

I have company coming next weekend and it literally looks like a tornado went through many of the rooms.  So for the next few days I'm going to focus on doing some spring cleaning.

Even though the weather is still cold and dreary, and everything is brown, I feel the need to spruce up for spring.

♥ The windows I can reach are getting washed.
♥ Decluttering is underway.
♥ Dusting and mopping and scrubbing are taking place. 
♥ Some rearranging of furniture is happening.

Perhaps if I clean hard enough, the weather will actually start cooperating!

Comments

  1. Good luck with your spring cleaning, Terri! I had to do mine with a broken heel!!! Needless to say I didn't get to do it as well as I wanted to.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.