End Notes

 photo e69d1344-cd54-43fe-89be-4d3d24c36396_zps0a799363.jpg

The weather has warmed up a bit and even though it was nippy out, I spent some time on my back deck this morning.  I took my coffee, camera, Bible and journal out there and I'm so glad I did.  I always find time with the Lord in nature is a great stress reliever.

I was distracted by this brightly colored visitor.  It kept flitting from branch to branch so it was hard to get a photo that wasn't blurry.
 photo 1b775871-88d9-44b1-92a5-2b7ab76b3231_zpsafbc428d.jpg

I read from Psalm 37 and found some encouragement in there, especially verses 3-7.  

Trust in the Lord and do good.
    Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you your heart’s desires.

Commit everything you do to the Lord.
    Trust him, and he will help you.
He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn,
    and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.
Be still in the presence of the Lord,
    and wait patiently for him to act.

It's 7:30 a.m. and a load of laundry has been done, I made pancakes for breakfast, made Dan's lunch, and cleaned up the kitchen.  Made some cards.
 photo 427dbe2e-6348-4bd6-989d-a18f0ab99ebc_zps29f73dcf.jpg

I still need to do school with Emily, do some sewing and cleaning, and take Emily for a follow-up doctor's appointment.

It's a nice end to my week.  I hope your weekend is blessed!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live