Happy Birthday, Emily!


Fourteen years ago God gave me a beautiful baby girl.  Emily's birthday is today and she brings us as much joy as she did those many years ago.  Having a girl after two boys really awakened me to the difference between them!  Even her cry as an infant had a much more dramatic tone.  lol

She has brought so much life and fun into our home.

She is compassionate.  

Untitled

Expressive


 Fun-Loving.


Artistic.


Athletic.  
 

Those are just a few of the many parts that make up Emily. 

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!  We love you.




Comments

  1. I love reading about your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like my blog readers are an extended family.

      Delete
  2. Very happy birthday Emily!
    It's bee lovely to watch her grow up over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara. She was 9 years old when I started blogging. Time certainly has passed by quickly!

      Delete
  3. She is gorgeous! I know you all we have fun celebrating her special day.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 14th birthday to Emily!! I hope you have a wonderful day full of fun and surprises!! May God bless you in the coming year.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a special girl! Happy Birthday Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.