Changes

I've made a few changes to my website.  I was reviewing my Etsy history and for 2013 found that I had made $197.  Sounds okay, right?  Well, when I looked at how much I spent in fees (the cost to list the item, their percentage when I sell and item, and the cost to be listed in their search ads), I found that I had spent $165!  Craziness.  Since most of my business comes through word of mouth and I already have a website, I figured it made sense to switch.

If you look over to the left of the page, you will see different page tabs.  There is a tab for the main website (home), tabs for the blog, the book on Amazon, reviews of both the book and craft items and finally my webstore.  Please take some time to peruse the site!  It's a work in progress.

One other thing I wanted to mention is that  if you have read or purchased Words of Encouragement for a Discouraged World, would you be willing to leave a review on my Amazon site?  Book reviews help others as they make decisions to purchase the book, but it also helps my book in the Amazon rankings.  I'd appreciate it if you would be willing to do this!

Just click on the picture to go to the Amazon site.  It is not necessary to have purchased it on Amazon.



















  


If you haven't purchased it, won't you consider doing so?  A lot of people have told me that they have bought it as a gift for others too!

I'll be doing a book signing at a local boutique tomorrow.

My baby girl comes home from camp tomorrow.  I can't wait to see her.  I received a call from the camp nurse yesterday and Emily got sunburned, put some sort of product on her skin and had an allergic reaction.  She was crying on the phone and wanted to come home but I think it was more from embarrassment because her face was red and swollen.  I spoke with the nurse later in the day and she said Emily's face was noticeably less red after two Benadryl and steroid creams.  Since I hadn't heard anything else yesterday, I'm hoping she's back to her normal happy self.

I'm back to more puttering today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live