My Favorite Things

Remember the song, "My Favorite Things", from The Sound of Music?  I used to love that song and actually, that is one of my favorite movies.  I especially love the last lines:

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

I'm certainly not feeling bad but I thought I'd share some of my favorite things.

Water.

 photo IMG_1267_zps4e8a2433.jpg

Autumn sights, sounds and smells.

 photo IMG_8114.jpg

My family.

 photo CopyofIMG_8610.jpg

Fires.


Steaming mugs of tea and God's word.

 photo IMG_2984.jpg

The popping of canning jar lids.

 photo IMG_1102_zps46ff7aa5.jpg

and Beautiful flowers.

 photo IMG_0651_zps66bdf0c2.jpg

That's my short list! ;-)

Comments

  1. A very nice list of favorite things, Terri! I had to laugh at the popping of canning jars one. Someone once asked me what my favorite sound was and it must have been around this time of year because I said- the sound of canning lids sealing!!! I pressure can tomatoes only so it is a blessing to hear they all sealed!!!! Thanks for a funny memory plus a favorite thing!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live