What's for Dinner - Week of 8/5-8/14/13


Writing out the menu last week was really a very big help.  Other than one night, I stuck with it and as I planned my day it helped to know ahead of time what were going to eat.

Here is the plan this week:

Monday - Linguine con le Vongole (linguine with clams), homemade crusty French bread, tossed salad, chocolate mousse

Tuesday - Grilled basil chicken and tomatoes, biscuits, corn on the cob, Parmesan crusted zucchini, ice cream

Wednesday - Pepper-crusted, maple-glazed salmon, rosemary potatoes, deluxe cole slaw, blueberry pie

Thursday - Pork chops with red chile pepper sauce, rice, steamed broccoli, ice cream

Friday - Homemade pizza (choice of pepperoni or veggie), tossed salad

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, homemade biscuits, steamed mixed veggies

I'm looking forward to dinner this week! :-)

Comments

  1. Goodness...it all sounds delicious! What time is dinner? ;)

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat at your house. YUMMY!

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.