Multitude Monday

 photo IMG_1493_zps20257d21.jpg
 
It's Monday and I haven't participated in Multitude Monday in a few weeks and thought it would be a great day to count my blessings.  I started this three years ago and am so glad that I did.  It's been helpful to see God's hand in the small and big things of my life and certainly has helped to change my attitude!

This week had a theme - family!  Dan was off for a week and a half so we spent lots of time just doing things as a family and with extended family.  It was fun.  It was relaxing.  It was restful.  It was definitely needed.  

This week I'm thankful blessings -  #1701-1716.

♥ A bag of veggies dropped off on my doorstep.

♥ Getting to visit with a cousin I haven't seen in a few months.

♥ Brothers visiting.
 photo IMG_1467_zpsbc6a940a.jpg

♥ Cousins catching up.
 photo IMG_1426_zps474dd4db.jpg

♥ Talking to my sister on the phone. 

♥ Freedom.
 photo IMG_1510_zps8bd4e64b.jpg 

♥ Beautiful girls.
 photo IMG_1422_zpsce438bda.jpg

♥ Roses.
 photo IMG_1475_zps1a5b815d.jpg 

♥ Rest & relaxation.

♥ Enjoying the views.
 photo IMG_1491_zps19217af7.jpg


♥ A great dad.
 photo IMG_1503_zps2eac5526.jpg

♥ Taking a college road trip with Stephen and reminiscing.
 photo IMG_1486_zps7992cda4.jpg

♥ Making meals for my family.

♥ Autumn colors.

♥ A girl who was silly all day long.
 photo IMG_1494_zps5540f137.jpg 

And finally....

♥ A restful week.


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope this week full of many blessings too.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful blessings, Terri! So glad you had a restful week.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,

    Nice to meet you. I'm hopping over from Ann's link up. Counting gifts with you this week, and savoring family too. Thanks for letting me peek in.

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live