What a Difference

Sigh.  What a difference 4 1/2 years makes!  

My baby is growing up and turning into a beautiful young woman.  She has survived her first week of high school and a new school.  She went from a school of one last year (homeschooling) to a school of 3,300 students and is doing beautifully!


She is making some friends and adjusting.  She did tell me last night that she was stressed out with trying to find her classes (the school is huge), get there on time, and remember everything.  Apparently she has a very anxious time yesterday when she left her biology book in one of the classrooms by mistake.

But she is one tough cookie and very, very determined.  I knew that stubborn streak would serve her well.  LOL!!!!

I'm very proud of the compassionate, beautiful, smart, and determined young woman  she is turning into. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.