What's for Dinner - 9/23-9/29/13



This is going to be one of these weeks where I need to hold tight to my meal plan.  We are very tight financially and I need to make things streeeeeetttttttttcccccccccccccchhhhhhhhh!  So I'm going to plan all breakfast, snack (for Emily) and dinner every day.  Lunch I don't have to worry about because it's just me most days.

Monday
B - waffles, juice
S - Homemade flat bread, capanata.
D - Sloppy chicken, homemade Italian rolls, steamed broccoli, apple pie

Tuesday
B - granola, juice
S - Applesauce cookies
D - Sausage & peppers, rice, tossed salad, chocolate cake

Wednesday
B - crepes with spiced apples, juice
S - Homemade green goddess crackers, cheese
D - Baked ham, scalloped potatoes, homemade biscuits, corn

Thursday
B - granola, juice
S - Chocolate chip cookies
D - Cream of potato soup with ham, homemade bread sticks, chocolate pudding

Friday
B - Homemade bagels, cream cheese, juice
S - Cookies
D - Baked Ziti, Homemade Italian bread, tossed salad

Saturday
Dan & the kids are on their own; I'm away on a retreat.

Sunday
B - Waffles, sausage, juice
L - Leftovers
D - Homemade calzones, tossed salad, Cherry cheesecake

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live