What's for Dinner - Week of 9/1-9/7/13

 PhotobucketOkay, vacation is over and I need to get back on track.  Menu making has been a great way for me to make sure things get used up and also that dinner actually happens.  We used to love going out to eat but now it kills me to spend $50-$60 on a meal when that is half of my grocery budget for the week.  I can't enjoy the meal knowing that! lol

Here is the plan for this week:

Sunday - Macaroni & cheese, marinated cucumbers & tomatoes, corn on the cob, ice cream

Monday - Oven fried chicken, potato salad, deluxe coleslaw, apple pie

Tuesday - Falafel with homemade pita bread, tabbouleh, fattoush, fresh fruit salad

Wednesday - Meatball stew, homemade garlic bread sticks, tossed salad

Thursday - Rosemary & garlic crusted pork loin, mashed potatoes, homemade biscuits, steamed green beans, chocolate cake

Friday - Homemade calzones, tossed salad

Saturday - Leftovers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live