Crafty Things

Photobucket

I find that I go in spurts with my crafting.  I really need to pace myself better and sew a little bit every single day.  Otherwise, I have a day like yesterday which was spent entirely in the sewing room hunched over the machine.  I have a craft fair today and have been getting ready for that.

I made three aprons. (Emily decided she didn't want her face shown after I took the first picture). 





Tissue holders
Tea totes (just need the snaps).

Mug rugs - the tops are sewn and they are sandwiched.  I just need to put them together.


I love all the autumn colors.  In fact, I got a message yesterday from the local boutique who carries some of my things, asking for more bib aprons for the holiday.   Looks like I'm going to be busy for the next month or two.

Comments

  1. Hallowe'en is a huge holiday where I live. Many people host parties. I've seen some wonderful prints (candy corn, pumpkins, bats) that would make very cute aprons or coasters. They might be good sellers in your area too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Terri! You made me laugh..."hunched over the sewing machine all day"...are we sisters?? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live