Happy Thanksgiving


I Chronicles 16:8-10 (NLT) ~ 

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
    Let the whole world know what he has done.
Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.
    Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
Exult in his holy name;
    rejoice, you who worship the Lord.


As you prepare, eat and fellowship today, don't forget to give thanks to the One who made all this possible. 

Today I'm thankful for....

♥ A warm house.

♥ A full refrigerator and cupboards. 

♥ A family that I love who loves me back.

♥ Wonderful friends both far and near.

♥ Good health.

and finally....

♥ God's precious gift to me in the death and resurrection of His son.
 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live