Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Passing it On!

I had mentioned that last week I would have a surprise for those of you who read my blog.  And no, the surprise wasn't that I was moving! Time got away from me and I'm just finally getting around to this.

Dan & I have been so blessed lately with how things are falling into place for a new ministry and the move.  We are blessed all the time, but it's been really neat to see how God is orchestrating this whole thing.

Anyway, I wanted to pass on some of that blessing so I'm having a blog giveaway!  You can enter by either leaving a response here or on facebook and letting me know what you are thankful for this month.  I will accept entries through Friday and then will have the drawing on Saturday.

Here is what you can win....

A signed copy of each of my books, Words of Encouragement for a Discouraged World and One Clear, Still Night.


A set of Thanksgiving mug rugs.


A pocket tissue holder.


Just leave your comment, letting me know what you are thankful for between now and Friday night.

Have a blessed day!