Rockin' the House!

Psalm 95:1-2 (MSG) ~

Come, let’s shout praises to God, raise the roof for the Rock who saved us! Let’s march into his presence singing praises, lifting the rafters with our hymns!

I woke up with songs of praise going through my heart and mind this morning.  Do you ever have days like that?  I don't very often, so I'm going to take advantage of the feeling of thanksgiving that is going through me today.

Let's rock the house with praise!

I'm thankful for....

♥ 10 years of ministry with a wonderful group of people.

♥ That I can see God's hand on our move and all the minute details.

♥ That I'm healthy.

♥ A gorgeous bright, beautiful sun to greet me this morning.

♥ That I have three children who love the Lord and want to follow Him.

♥ Heat.

♥ Coffee that gets me going.

♥ A thriving craft business.

and finally....

♥ Each one of you!

How about you?  What are thankful for today?  

I'm putting on some praise music and belting out songs while I work.  Join me and sing praises to God, our ROCK!

Comments

  1. Terri, I am so Thankful for how your words encourage me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the peace that has come over me lately. God is working in me.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful I got my whole house cleaned this morning. As I worked I sang "The King is Coming!"
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live