Have a Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!  It's been a slow, relaxing, hanging out and playing games kind of Christmas Eve day and there will be more of the same today.

 Emily's smile is back after feeling a bit weepy the other night.

 There are platters of cookies which I'm glad I made ahead of time.

 Lots of good food. And yes, I put that tree back up!

 Glasses of creamy eggnog, laced with nutmeg.


And a Christmas Eve Service at 10 p.m. last night.   



We woke up to 6 inches of lake effect snow and today will be a low-key, stay in our pajamas, and relax kind of day.

Have yourself a Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Hope you have a wonderful christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Terri!

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and your family had a merry Christmas today in your new home!
    God Bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live