Nature-Lover


This year with a major move right before Christmas, I let all our extended family know that cards would not happen this year and gifts would have to wait until January.  We normally get a family gift for the two sets of grandparents and all the siblings on both sides.  But my brain was fried and I honestly did not have the energy to even think about Christmas gifts.

However, in one of my 3 a.m. sleepless states I had a brilliant (to me) idea.  I love nature and have taken pictures of different birds, animals, insects, and foliage for years.  There had to be a way to use those photos for something.

And then it came to me.....make a calender.  Which is what I did through Shutterfly.

It turned out beautifully, and it does give me a feeling of pride to see my photographs compiled in print.

Here is the final result.

The cover.

 
Some of the inside pages.



 You know those silly roosters had to be included!


I ordered one for myself too so I can enjoy the photos all year long.   I'm hoping to get lots of wonderful photos in our new place.  As soon as it stops snowing.  LOL!!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! A whole new photo background in Oswego with the lake and the snow. Blessings on your ministry there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. I may borrow this idea.

    Btw, what happened to the roosters ? Are they with you in the new place or contributed to the pot ?

    Have a great year in the new year in your new place.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were dinner, Anna, but not for us! Some wild animal got all 5 of them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.