Getting Back into a Routine

I've been feeling very out of sorts lately and I couldn't really figure why.

Is it the weather and lack of sunshine? That's some of it.

Lack of consistent exercise and activity   Oh yeah!

A sleep cycle that is constantly out of whack?  That throws things off.

A bit of disorganization and lack of a consistent schedule?   Definitely!

So I'm focusing on disciplining myself and getting back on a schedule. A schedule with my housework, my exercise, my writing and my life! This morning I have been productive, busy and have accomplished quite a bit. Enough that I can actually stop and write a blog post. :-)

I slept the entire night through which was huge for me. I can tell you now that waking up for 2-3 hours in the middle of the night and then going back to bed throws my entire day off.

It's 11 a.m. and So far I've been able to do the following...

♥ Time in God's word and prayer

♥ 2 loads of laundry

♥ Cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast

♥ Stripped all the beds and remade them

♥ Deep cleaned both bathrooms

♥ Went to the gym with Dan

Next on my list...

♥ Write some thank you notes

♥ Get dinner going in the crockpot

♥  Work on my book

♥ Go next door to volunteer at the Red Cross blood drive that is happening in the church

♥ Dinner

♥ Worship practice

I feel so much better when I'm productive and busy. So if I can just push that lethargic feeling each day I know I can get so much more done. I'm off to finish my to-do list.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live