Multitude Monday



The past week the sun has been shining more often and the temperatures have been warmer.  There is a feeling of spring in the air that lifts my spirits and makes me feel like being more active.   The ice is starting to break up along the edge of the lake.



However because we live north central New York, I know that we have quite a few weeks of winter left.  The sun will go back behind the clouds and the snow will fly once more.



When those days come and I begin to feel lethargic again, the thing that keeps me going is not only knowing that the sun is shining up there behind the clouds but I have the SON to shine in my heart.  His love lifts my spirits and gives me a joy even in the midst of drab days.



He puts a spring in my step, a song on my lips and love in my heart for Him and those He has put in my life.  And that SONshine is better than any sunshine I could soak up any day!


This week I'm thankful for blessings #1936-1945.

♥ A safe trip home for Stephen.

♥ A successful open house for our new church family with about 30 people here.


♥ The wonderful flavors of cream cheese and hot pepper relish on crackers.


♥ Blessing others with culinary creations.


♥ The Lord's provision that helped us get our car fixed.

♥ A daughter who loves her father.


♥ Beautiful red roses.


♥ Getting out in the sunshine with Dan.

♥ A peaceful Sunday afternoon.

and finally...

♥ Soaking in the sunshine, as well as the SONshine.


Comments

  1. Beautiful post and one that I needed today-thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Jan. I had to laugh because I woke up to almost a foot of snow this morning! I guess God was preparing me. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live