A Trip Down Memory Lane

I'm taking a trip down memory lane today.  I am feeling a bit of nostalgia this morning.   Perhaps it's because Stephen is heading back down to college this morning and I won't see him again until May.  

As I was reminiscing I realized how quickly children grow up.  Make sure you enjoy each moment as it passes so quickly.

These are in no  particular chronological order.  Just some snapshots of our days throughout the past few years.




Love this little face!




































That was fun!  My babies are all grown up now. 

Comments

  1. It's been interesting seeing their growing up through the years on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It was fun. They grow up in the blink of an eye. I sure miss not having mine around. Thanks for sharing.

    Love you,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family photos....but oh, they grow too fast! :D

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live