Poured Out


My original plan with this new book was to have it come out in time for Lent.  However, uprooting and moving across the state right before Christmas put the brakes on that idea.  However, I've been able to steadily work at it, and it's almost ready! 

I'm giving you a sneek peak at the cover today.  My goal is to have Poured Out complete by the end of the month, in time for our annual, district wide ladies retreat.  I'll have a table there with my books and some of my craft items. 

I'm pleased with how this has turned out and praying that it's a blessing to those who read it!  My goal is always to combine my love for God's word and my desire to encourage women in their walk with the Lord.  I hope that this book does exactly that.

Here is an excerpt from the back cover:

"Poured out was the theme of Jesus' life and ministry. His entire life here on earth was an outpouring of his love for us. We, in turn, are to pour out our lives for him.

Poured Out provides 52 short, weekly devotionals to encourage today's women as they pour their lives into their families, friends, neighbors and coworkers. It is designed to challenge and yet at the same offer encouragement in your daily walk with Christ.

The book is broken into five sections and the reader can read the devotionals in weekly order or pick and choose what they want to read.  At the end of each devotional is space to journal additional thoughts."   


Stay tuned for more details. :-)

Comments

  1. I'm sure it will be as readable as your previous two, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Terri!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live