Multitude Monday

Psalm 7:17 ~

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness;
    I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.


I love looking for the blessings in my life, both big and small.  Some are huge.  Some are so small that they could be overlooked if I didn't exercise awareness.  When I'm tempted to whine and complain, I love to take the blessings out of my pocket and look them over and remember...

Remember that the Lord loves me.

Remember that He is faithful.

Remember that He is looking out for me in many ways.

Remember to be appreciate God's hand on my life.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2041-2060.

2041. Warm days and cool nights.

2042. The giggling of teen girls.

2043. Wise words from my husband who knows me best.

2044. The kindness of a neighbor with the offer off a rototiller to use.

2045. Oils, lye, water and scent all mixed together to make beautiful bars of soap.

2046. Meeting new friends.

2047. Having an unexpected day to sleep in.

2048. The delicious taste of cranberries and cream cheese combined in a muffin.

2049. Steaming cups of coffee in the morning.

2050. Clothes drying in the warm air.

2051. Seeing my child become more at ease with a situation.

2052. Small blessings here and there.

2053. Being able to bring in a small income from home.

2054. Prayers whispered in the dark.

2055. Laughter and conversation while walking with a friend.

2056. An enjoyable evening with friends from church.

2057. Productive young men, who love their jobs.

2058. A daughter who made the honor roll.

2059. Moments of silence.

and finally...

2060. A new week to sing His praises.

Comments

  1. Lovely list of thanks, counting too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Wendy. I hope your day is blessed!

      Delete
  2. Popped over from Ann's link. You made my mouth water with the muffin and berries and cream cheese…. sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Taste of Home recipe and it is very good, Sharon. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  3. Just wanted to say how much I adore your blog. It has been such a great inspiration to me. Also would like to ask if you plan on doing a soap tutorial one day? I have always wanted to try soap but it scares me a bit. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Manda. Soap tutorial....hmmmmm...haven't thought about that. I could if I can get my daughter to take pictures. I think I might blow my kitchen up if I try to multi-task that much! lol

      Have a blessed day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live