Never Bored

"I'm bored."  "There's nothing to do!"

I remember saying those words many times as a teenager and I hear those come out my own teen's mouth from time to time.

I certainly haven't said those words in a long time!  I love being busy and boy, oh boy, things have picked up since the beginning of May.

In the past week I've.....

* Sewed an apron and started some curtains for a customer.  I'm making 2 rooms of curtains for her, including French door panels.  Love it!

 
* Sat through a couple of meetings.

* I am working on the order of service for the high school baccalaureate in two weeks.

* Worked on scheduling doctor's appointments for the whole family.

* Have written a skit for our district women's get together in July.

* Sat at the local farmer's market one afternoon.

* Made a couple batches of soap. 


* Planted rhubarb.

* Went to a small group get together.

* Took some time to photograph some wildlife.  This snapping turtle comes and lays eggs in our garden every year.



* Met for prayer with a woman in our church.

* Multiple loads of laundry, vacuuming, cleaning, decluttering, etc.

* Talked with my sons, and offered advice.

* Talked with my daughter, gave out hugs and comfort with an issue.

* Prayed, and spent time with the Lord.

* Prayed, and spent time with my husband.

* Made numerous meals, snacks, and goodies.

* Gave a sewing lesson.

* Manned the local shop that carries my craft items last night, and I'm off to spend the day there today.

Whew!  I'm not complaining though.  I love activity and being busy and my personality is such that I get bored with the same old, same old. 

I'm definitely NOT bored!

Comments

  1. Terri, you do beautiful work. I praise God if I can get a button to stay on. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called years of practice! lol Have a great day, Kathi!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live