Satisfaction

Charles H. Spurgeon ~
 
“You say, 'If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.' You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled.”  
 

L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz ~

“If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.”  
 
 
Eleanor Roosevelt ~

“Happiness is not a goal...it's a by-product of a life well lived.”  

 
Epicurus ~

“He who is not satisfied with a little, is satisfied with nothing .”  


Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie ~

 
“But I do know we’re deficient in some way. We are too involved in materialistic things, and they don’t satisfy us. The loving relationships we have, the universe around us, we take these things for granted.”    



Brian Richardson ~

“Experiences are the gifts from God, but we never seek those directly. You and I are to be seeking. You and I are to be hungering and thirsting after righteousness and then the experiences are the gifts.”  

 

Michael Palin ~
 
“I enjoy writing, I enjoy my house, my family and, more than anything I enjoy the feeling of seeing each day used to the full to actually produce something. The end.”  

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.