Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stop, Look, and Listen!

Good morning, my blog friends!

It's chilly here in Central New York and tonight we are supposed to get down into the 30s.  Definitely, sweater weather!  It's my favorite time of the year.  I love autumn. 

Changing leaves.


Apples, ready to be picked.



Wonderful scents of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, baked into pies.


Beautiful colors.



In the midst of my very busy days I don't want to forget to stop, smell and look around and appreciate this moment.  This is the only time I'll have this minute in my life.  I'll never get it back.  I don't want it to slip away unappreciated.

So no matter what you are doing today, be alert!  Keep watch.  Look for that precious moment and just breathe.  Smell the air.  Appreciate the beauty around you.  And thank God for it!

Have a blessed day.