Stop, Look, and Listen!

Good morning, my blog friends!

It's chilly here in Central New York and tonight we are supposed to get down into the 30s.  Definitely, sweater weather!  It's my favorite time of the year.  I love autumn. 

Changing leaves.


Apples, ready to be picked.



Wonderful scents of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, baked into pies.


Beautiful colors.



In the midst of my very busy days I don't want to forget to stop, smell and look around and appreciate this moment.  This is the only time I'll have this minute in my life.  I'll never get it back.  I don't want it to slip away unappreciated.

So no matter what you are doing today, be alert!  Keep watch.  Look for that precious moment and just breathe.  Smell the air.  Appreciate the beauty around you.  And thank God for it!

Have a blessed day.
 

Comments

  1. Pretty Pictures. I am thanking God for some rain last night and this morning. It has been so hot and dry here. Two big fires in Oregon. Hope the rain helps those firefighters out. Have a good day, Terri. I hope you have a lot of customers in your shop.

    Love,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, here in No. CA we have cooler temps, and the clouds are forming, but only a 30-40 % chance of rain. .....but the shadows of each day tell us that fall is approaching and prayerfully we will have the rain that is so sorely needed, as we too, have had so many fires here.

    I have apples to pick and pie fillings and applesauce to freeze ....yes, fall is the air!
    Enjoy your beautiful fall time and that PIE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really ready for fall here. Its still pretty warm, but I can feel fall in the air.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live