Scraps of Color

 
There is a marked change in the days lately.  I noticed it's getting darker earlier and lighter later each day.  The past few days the air has been cold.

The brilliant colors of autumn, are starting to fade and I see more brown than anything else.

 
Here and there, are still a few scraps of color.


I think the brightest colors are from inside my house! :-)

Flowers from Dan; a surprise this morning.



Autumn decorations.


I'm enjoying the colors because I know that right around the corner I'm going to be seeing lots of white!  And I don't mean candles, waiting to be trimmed. ;-)

 
Have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Our fall has been unusually warm and dry this year-our leaves are only now starting to turn. Hoping for some cooler weather soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.