Blog Drawing

I put all the names in a basket and drew one out this morning.  And the winner of the package of Christmas goodies is.....

Kathi D

Congratulations, Kathi!  Your package will be mailed out on Monday morning.

Of course, because I have such a hard time not feeling bad for everyone who didn't win and I'm in the Christmas spirit, I decided to choose two more names.  They'll get something as well.  Those two are...

Elizabeth D

and

Sandy

Just email me your addresses at Groh5ofus@aol.com and I'll get these in the mail to you.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Terri,
    I am so excited to have had my name drawn. Thank you. I will email you with my address. Merry Christmas!
    Kathi in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terri!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.