Ebb and Flow


I arrived back home last night after an uneventful flight.  I was treated like a queen by my family which was unexpected and nice.  Nathan was working but Dan and Emily took me out to eat.  I came home to birthday gifts, flowers and a cake made by Emily and the house was clean.  What more could I want?

After a solid night of sleep I'm up and ready to plunge back into my life.

I have a craft fair coming up on February 7th.  I need to get a package together for Stephen's birthday on the 11th.  Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have an idea for that.  We are having an open house for our church family on the 22nd.  I need to make a few things for the local coffee shop and also begin making centerpieces for a ladies retreat in April.

I also have a few home projects that I want to do.  I need to work on Emily's room and finish a paint job that I never completed.  I want to make curtains for our living room.  I want to finish rearranging a few items.

I have been working on a new book and really need to focus on that as well.  I had planned on doing some of that while I was away but just didn't have time so I want to work on that a bit each day.

I have lots to keep me busy.  It was nice being away but I'm looking forward to getting back into the ebb and flow of daily life. 

Comments

  1. Terri, I was wondering if you got the big snow and how that affected your travel plans? Anyway, I know your family is glad your are back.
    Blessings,
    Kathi from Florida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That storm was over by the coast. We are in Central New York and only got a few flurries. So while all the flights into New York City were cancelled mine was on time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.