Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ebb and Flow


I arrived back home last night after an uneventful flight.  I was treated like a queen by my family which was unexpected and nice.  Nathan was working but Dan and Emily took me out to eat.  I came home to birthday gifts, flowers and a cake made by Emily and the house was clean.  What more could I want?

After a solid night of sleep I'm up and ready to plunge back into my life.

I have a craft fair coming up on February 7th.  I need to get a package together for Stephen's birthday on the 11th.  Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have an idea for that.  We are having an open house for our church family on the 22nd.  I need to make a few things for the local coffee shop and also begin making centerpieces for a ladies retreat in April.

I also have a few home projects that I want to do.  I need to work on Emily's room and finish a paint job that I never completed.  I want to make curtains for our living room.  I want to finish rearranging a few items.

I have been working on a new book and really need to focus on that as well.  I had planned on doing some of that while I was away but just didn't have time so I want to work on that a bit each day.

I have lots to keep me busy.  It was nice being away but I'm looking forward to getting back into the ebb and flow of daily life.