Inspired

 
Every now and then I need to get outdoors, breathe in the fresh air and get inspired.  And that is harder to do in the winter. 
 
But the other day, I braved the cold and went out to clear my head.
 
 
When I left the house, I felt down and depressed.  I'm not a big fan of winter and the days are gray and dreary.  The absence of sun is hard.
 

But after 30 minutes of being outside in the fresh air, I felt my spirits rise.  Things didn't seem so bleak.  I felt hope where discouragement had been. 

I'm pretty sure God created us to be outside communing with Him in nature, not stuck inside in an artificial environment.


I'm going to have to make a point of doing this a couple of times a week.  I came home feeling inspired.

Comments

  1. I find that even a short walk does wonders for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start doing this more-we moved to the country to enjoy the outdoors, but I find myself staying cooped up inside more often than not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scenery!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live