Stephen has been home from college for the past 5 weeks and it's been wonderful. Today he and Dan head back there to drop him off. I'm really going to miss having him home.
It's been fun. Dan has loved having someone to talk football with (they are checking scores here). It's been wonderful to see God working in my middle son as he grows in his faith. Seeing his spiritual maturity brings us great joy.
Some things that will happen now that he is leaving.....
* My food bill will go down. That young man can eat!.
* My internet bill will go up as he always forgets to check his cell phone usage. lol
* My sunroom will be cleaner! ;-)
* I'll make more frequent trips to the post office to mail him packages.
* It will be quieter, as he is the talker out of the three of them.
* My prayer life will increase as I'm always concerned when he's away.
* A piece of my heart will be missing as it always is when my children aren't here.
Love you Stephen!
3 John 1:4 (NIV) ~
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.