Winter Wonderland


We had a doozy of a week as far as frigid temperatures and snow.  I decided to get out and brave the cold to get some fresh air.  


I love walking through the woods in winter.  The only sound was my boots crunching through the snow and chickadees in the trees.  It was definitely peaceful.


I didn't make it too far because it was just so deep and I was in up to my knees.  However, I'm glad I decided to get out of the house because it was beautiful.  


More snow is on the way today and tomorrow.  It's going to be a long winter!


Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures, Terri. I think it is cold everywhere. Yesterday it was 17 degrees here in Florida (near Pensacola). Stay warm and thank you for sharing your lovely photos.
    Kathi in Florida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.