Multitude Monday

I have so much to be thankful for this morning.  It was a wonderful Easter weekend and despite the fact that two of my children were missing yesterday, I still enjoyed the day. We had a friend and her daughter over since they were going to be alone too and had a delicious meal and good conversation.

My heart is full of praise when I reflect on what Jesus did for me.  My response should always be thankfulness as I remember this.  I realize though that many times I live my life and I'm grumpy, callous, indifferent and depressed.  And that's a shame.  Because that means I'm taking this wonderful gift for granted.

Lord, help me to be overflowing with thankfulness!

 
This week I'm thankful for  these few, simple blessings - #2386-2390.

2386.  Blooming crocuses.


2387.  A meaningful Good Friday Service.


 
2388. Signs of spring.


2389.  Muffins, hot from the oven.


And finally...

2390. These beautiful faces!

Comments