Around my Yard


I'm trying to get outdoors more this summer and actually enjoy some of the sights around my yard.  I can get so wrapped up in sewing, cooking, cleaning and computer time that before I know it summer is over!

Yesterday, as I strolled around my yard I saw a few things.

Vegetable plants that are doing well.


Blackberries that will be ready in August.


Beautiful flowers.



Pretty blossoms.

 

Noisy birds.




And a swarm of bees hanging off the bottom of one of my bushes.  Yikes!  A friend gave me a link with information about swarming honey bees.  Supposedly they will be gone within a day or two.  If not, I'm going to have to get someone to relocate them because it's not the ideal location for them or ME!

 
 
 My daily visitor.


There is a cool breeze blowing this morning and while we are supposed to get rain later, it's been nice morning on my deck.  It's a great way to start my day!

Comments

  1. Terri, I do hope you find someone to take the swarm away for you. Anyone who keeps bees should be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A gentleman stopped by yesterday afternoon and asked if he could have them. A friend had told home about our swarm and he keeps bees. So it all worked out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.