Multitude Monday

 
Psalm 66:16-20 (NLT) ~

Come and listen, all you who fear God,
and I will tell you what he did for me.
For I cried out to him for help,...

praising him as I spoke.
If I had not confessed the sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
But God did listen!
He paid attention to my prayer.
Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer
or withdraw his unfailing love from me.


 
This has been a week full of blessings.  I've seen God's hand in a number of ways and I want to tell you what He has done for me!

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2486-2500.

2486.  The wonderful husband the Lord has given me who is also a terrific father.

2487.  Three children who bring me joy.

2488.  New business almost every day.


2489.  Finally hearing from the agency that will help Nathan and the process is rolling to get him some services.

2490.  Praying for and with others.

2491.  Receiving a text from someone who has been reading my book and it is encouraging her.

2492.  A fun and relaxing afternoon, painting with my daughter at an art class.


2493.  The privilege of seeing a new little one dedicated to the Lord yesterday.

2494.  A friend who is going through a rough time being surrounded by his children in love and support.

2495. A wonderful day with Stephen.

2496. Seeing how our church has grown in the past year.

2497. Fun fellowship over a Father's Day breakfast at church.

2498.  Beautiful voices, raised in worship.

2499.  Reading a good book.

and finally...

2500.  God's beautiful blessings on each of our lives!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.