Frugal Friday

Jonathan Lockwood Huie ~
 
The essence of life is not in
the great victories and grand failures,
but in the simple joys.
 
I think that part of living a frugal lifestyle is enjoying the simple things in life.  If you are always looking for something grand to occupy you or make you happy, than you will never learn to be content.
 
Some simple joys this week...
 
 
 
 
 
I've learned throughout the years to appreciate the little things in life.  To accept each moment as a gift and truly enjoy it.  I'm not always successful but I try.  Because when I can see that every little thing is something to appreciate then I am getting the most out of this life that I've been given.  I won't squander it and throw away this beautiful gift.
 

 
Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
 
The invariable mark of wisdom is to
see the miraculous in the common.

Comments

  1. All your simple things in your life look good to me, Terri! The simple things are the best things. Hope you have a nice weekend.
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to appreciate in ordinary life.
    Your Monarda flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live