Multitude Monday


Colossians 2:6-7 (HCSB) ~

Therefore, as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, overflowing with gratitude.
 
I am overflowing with gratitude this morning!  I have so many things to be thankful for this week that I don't even know where to start.  We haven't been on a real vacation in quite a few years so it was such a joy to get away, clear our heads and rest.  Having a beautiful setting to do that in was a huge blessing.

I was able to spend time in prayer and meditation.  I wrote, walked, talked, sang and communed with the Lord as well as my husband.  It was good.


This week I'm thankful for blessings #2521 - 2530.

2521. The generosity of my brother-in-law and sister who gave us an efficiency apartment at the retreat center he is the director of for free.

2522.  Warm days and cool nights made for wonderful sleeping.

2523.  The beautiful breezes that blew in the windows.

2524.  Being able to write all week.


2525.  A week without being attached to technology.  The internet and cell service was very sporadic there so I was able to post for a portion of the day but the rest of the time, it was off and I just enjoyed the scenery and my family. 


2526.  Wonderful talks with my sister.


2527.  Revisiting childhood memories.


2528.  Catching up with my extended family.


2529.  My niece being able to come back home with us for a few days.  Emily will definitely enjoy having her here.

and finally...

2530.  Safety as we traveled through a very sudden and nasty storm yesterday.

Comments

  1. I'm sure glad you and your family had such a delightful vacation, Terri!! Everyone needs to get away for awhile. It refreshes you. I am in the midst of sweet corn season right now. Then comes tomatoes! I will need a vacation after that!
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live