Vacation Frugal Fun - Day #3


Day 3 of vacation was so enjoyable.  I woke up and it was a misty, cold rain most of the day.  Emily slept in and I worked on my book.

Then I spent a few hours chatting with my sister before Dan arrived.  I know I'll sleep better tonight now that he is here.


While Emily hung out with her cousin, Nathan, Dan and I walked up to the gymnasium on the hill where we had a blast playing ping pong, basketball and pool.



Then the guys relaxed while I made dinner - stir fry veggies over linguini with some of the fresh vegetables I picked with my sister today (by the way, I'm officially jealous of her beautiful garden).  We also had a tomato and cucumber salad.  I love that whoever popped in got to eat - Emily and Lydia showed up as well as my nephew and his friend.  


Total cost today = $ 28.02 for ice cream, chips and a bunch of other snack stuff (junk) Dan bought at the store.

Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and warm so I'm looking forward to any adventures that come my way!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live