Vacation Frugal Fun -Day #5

After a breakfast of pancakes and sausage, we packed up the cars and headed home.  We left one precious thing behind and that was our daughter. :-). She is spending a few more days with her cousin.

We got home, unpacked and then Dan and I headed out for a long awaited combination birthday/Father's Day/Anniversary present.  I had purchased tickets back in May for Dan and I to go see Jerry Seinfeld's standup comedy act.  Tonight was the show.  


We stopped for dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant and got appetizers, drinks, the main meal and dessert for $45 which included the tip.  So while not necessarily frugal it was a lot of food for the price and it was a celebration meal.

Then we headed off to the local theatre and laughed until it hurt.  Jerry's act was clean and without the bad language.  It was definitely worth the ticket price!


We still have two more days of vacation and so far I'm staying within my budget!


Comments

  1. So glad you both had a lovely time!
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.