Multitude Monday


I'm so thankful for the ways that God works in our lives and as today is the last day in August I wanted to remember to list my blessings.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2551 - 2560.

2551. God provided for two months of Stephen's school bill through an unexpected gift.  What a blessing!

2552.  I was able to get much accomplished around the house and rearranged, cleaned and decluttered my living room.

2553.  Emily got a workable school schedule that she is very happy about receiving.

2554.  Nathan's work hours got changed to 2:00-11:00 p.m.  No more driving home at 1:00 in the morning.  Still not great hours but definitely better than 4-1 a.m.

2555. Seeing people in our church getting excited about ministry.

2556.  Getting some clarity on what needs to stay and go in the activity area.

2557.  Praying with a friend.

2558.  A wonderfully fun day yesterday with friends who also are fellow pastors and pastor's wives.


2559.  Some new-to-Emily clothes gifted from a friend.

and finally...

2560.  A great end to the summer!
 


Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.