Sometimes You Just Need to Reflect

 
It really has been such a strange, difficult week in so many ways.  When I feel overwhelmed by emotion, busyness or stress, it helps to steal away alone and just breathe in some beauty.  This afternoon I was able to do just that and it truly helped to clear my head.
 

 
 
When I first begin, my thoughts are shouting at me so loudly that I really can't see anything except the path before me.

 

But after a time of walking, prayer and reflection, I start to notice little hidden beauties.

 
Some could go unnoticed if I wasn't observant.
 
 
The longer I walk and pray, the more my thoughts begin to slow so I can hear what the Lord is trying to say to me.  I can hear His voice as He speaks to me.  I begin to get clarity and a feeling of peace comes over me.

I'm so glad that I have a place to go that allows me to connect with the Lord as I take in the beauty of my surroundings.


 
Ahhhhhhhh..........................peace.

Comments

  1. I think we all need quiet moments to ourselves. Sometimes the days are so full of noise, things to do, things that must be done, and my mind gets too full. A moment of peace is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sometimes away from the house will make me feel better. For me it is a walk along the beach. May you have peace in the new week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live