Multitude Monday


God is good all the time.  Do you believe that?  I do!  I know I've seen His kindness to me many ways in the past week.

Isaiah 63:7 (NIV) ~

I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord,
the deeds for which he is to be praised,
according to all the Lord has done for us—...

yes, the many good things
he has done for Israel,
according to his compassion and many kindnesses.


This week I'm thankful for blessings #2571 - 2584.

2571.  In the midst of a crazy week, I felt relaxed and rested.

2572.  All the last minute details of our church's fall festival came together.

2573.  Nathan met with his job coach and will have weekly meetings to help him find a new job, as well as get the assistance he needs.

2574.  I had a large number of volunteers show up on Saturday to help.

2575.  Saturday turned out to be a wonderful day with no rain, many visitors and lots of fun.



2576.  I prayed all week that it wouldn't rain and it didn't.  I never thought to pray about no snow.  Thankful that the Lord didn't allow this to happen until Sunday!


2577.  Being able to meet a friend for lunch last week and offer her some advice and help in a situation.

2578.  A beautiful worship service yesterday with a joyful spirit.

2579.  New children in church as a result of the fall festival.

2580.  A relaxing Sunday afternoon.

2581.  Beautiful flowers.


2582.  Being able to minister to a friend in the midst of a crisis situation.

2583.  Time to reconnect with my husband.

and finally...

2584.  The kindnesses of the Lord.

Comments

  1. Snow, Terri? I cannot believe it! We are still enjoying a bit of pale Autumn sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely early. It's all melted now and hopefully won't be back for a few more weeks!

      Delete
  2. Praising the LORD for the good news about Nathan and the job situation! LORD willing, we will keep on praying for a wonderful job for him. A really good fit! The LORD knows!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live