A Little of This and a Little of That


I feel like a child in a candy shop lately.  The holidays are here and I love it!  This is my favorite time of the year and I love the hustle and bustle of it all.  Stephen will be coming home on Thursday night and I can't wait to see him. 

On Sunday we are having a Thanksgiving dinner at church and then some will be delivering Thanksgiving baskets that our church family put together.  Thursday is Thanksgiving and then next weekend begins Advent.

In the meantime, I have plenty to keep me busy.  I'm taking orders for savory and sweet breads as well as pies this year.  I'm putting together gift baskets for Christmas.  I've been busy whipping up Christmas stockings for a craft fair the first weekend in December.  And I'm trying to get my house in order.
 

Yesterday was such a productive day and mostly because I made myself work at a project for only 30-60 minutes and then move on to something else.  Because I did that I was able to get two loads of laundry done, a huge pile of papers sorted and put away, the living room and sunroom organized and cleaned, and the entire house vacuumed.  I also got computer work done, made a trip to the bank, ran to Hobby Lobby, made dinner and made two stockings.  Whoo-hoo!!!  I'm planning on making today a productive one too.

Have a good day, my friends!

Comments