An Anchor in the Storm


We had major wind yesterday and while out on an errand, decided to stop by the lake, and see what it looked like.  All I can say is, "Wow!"  I've never seen it look so stormy and rough.  The wind was so strong that I could barely stand.  It really was such an awesome sight.

What can be so calm and still, can change in a second.  Sort of like our lives, isn't it?  We can be plodding along peacefully and then a sudden storm can spring up and cause major turbulence.  And all we can do is hold tight and hope for the best!

Yet, we have One who is our anchor in the storm.  God is there with us in the midst of the raging wind.  He is holding us tight as the waves crash over us. 

If you are going through a storm today, know that even though wave after wave may be crashing over you, the Lord will not let you sink.  He is your buoy in the storm.  Cling to Him.  Trust Him.  Know that He is there with you.

Praying for you today, my friends!

Comments

  1. Thank God for that anchor. Where would we be without Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Terri.
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live