Let's Have Coffee

 
I've been working on my new book for months and finally have the proof copy in my hands.  I find it's easier to notice little mistakes when I have a physical book in hand rather than doing it on the computer.

I'm excited for it to be done and out for sale, but it's taking so much longer than I thought.  And that is mostly because I keep getting distracted with other things.  But I've been plugging away at it a bit each day and hope to have it ready to go by the end of the month.  However, that is barring any unforeseen circumstances.

 
This book is a devotional like the others.  My desire is for women to grow in their love for God's word so I enjoy writing the devotionals but I do try to make each one a bit different so they aren't cookie cutters.  In this particular book, I've added small interludes called, "Let's Have a Cup," where I share a bit of my life and heart.  I want this to feel like we are sitting down together over coffee or tea and enjoying each other's company.

 
 
I still have some things I need to do besides editing, such as working on the cover.  I'm not sure I'm crazy about it.  But the finish line is in sight!  Pray that I can stay focused and get it done.

Comments

  1. Terri, how exciting!
    May I make a small comment about the back cover? I find it hard to read white font on a pale background. The front cover is fine as the letters are large.
    Anyway I am sure it will be as readable as the other two books. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very helpful! Thank you, Barbara. I actually have three other published books. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.